See List of federal MDAs that will recruit in 2017. hence Nigerians be ready to apply for jobs in the following
2. nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps
3. nigeria Peace Corps ( Subject to president ascent of
peace corps act bill).
4. Central Bank of nigeria
5. nigeria National Petroleum Corporation
6. nigeria Broadcasting corporations
7. Federal Inland Revenue Service ( General admin, HR,
Tax manager, Tribunal manager)
8. Lower/Upper Niger River Basin Development Agency
10. Niger Delta Development Commission
11. Department of State Security
12. nigeria Television Authority
13. nigeria Custom
14. nigeria Prison service
15. Federal Airport Authority of nigeria
17. nigeria Electricity Regulatory Agency
18. nigeria Deposits Insurance Corporation
19. nigeria Teachers Institute Kaduna
20. nigeria Institute of Transport Technology
22. nigeria Communication Commission
23. DSS Army, Navy, air force
24. Recruit Army, Navy, air force
26, nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission
28. Bureau of Public Enterprise
29. Petroleum Equalization Fund
30. nigeria University Commission
31. Corporate Affairs Commission.
32. NECO, JAMB, WAEC
34. nigeria forestry regulatory Agency
35. Public Complaints Commission
36. Federal Road Safety Corps
39. nigeria Port Authority
40. National Intelligence Agency.
41. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
42. nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Agency
43. nigeria Human Right Commission
44. nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
the problem here is that most the recruitment will go
underground but according source
federal government have given dem go ahead to recruit
base on Published/Advertised
*FIRS initial recruitment was for Tax officer comprising of
500 out of 1250, the
remaining 750 will cover HR general admin, tribunal More
office of FIRS are being built
at present in order to penetrate, some City aside state
capital so more than 1250 might
still be recruited..etc
* nigeria Customs want to boost it workforce to ensure
proper border monitoring and
revenue a leakages
* The nigeria government had concluded plans to boost it
revenue by revitalizing the
NIPOST, there current staff are currently over stretch,
source from the presidency said
NIPOST have been given go ahead to recruit 5,000 staff
…..can’t type much about others
According to source from the presidency, FG had given all
the above agency to ahead
with recruitment starting January 2017
So you all should brace up and for those of you close to
some of the agency you can be
checking on them sometimes because most won’t
advertise there vacancy like NTA,
NARICT, JAMB, NECO, NJC, Especially National Assembly
Service Commission that is
usually hijacked by the Speaker and Senate President and
Clerks of the National
Assembly…Nigerians should just be ready for massive
federal government recruitment- nairaland
Registrations for the Nigerian airforce recruitment 2017 have started.
Below are necessary guidelines and information necessary for interested applicants.
Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
Local Government Indigeneship Form.
Attestation form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
More vacancies in ABC Transport PLC can be seen below:
POSITION: SAFETY OFFICER
ABC Transport Plc Is a leading, integrated transport and logistic company in Nigeria and West Africa. We require the services of Safety Officers.
- HND/BSC Social Sciences from a reputable institution
- HSE (Level)
- Previous experience in industrial Safety or as a Safety Officer in a Transport Company/Federal road safety is an advantage
- Must be computer literate
POSITION: ACCOUNTS OFFICERS
ABC Transport Plc Is a leading, integrated transport and logistic company in Nigeria and West Africa. We require the services of Accounts Officers.