Video & Photo: Here are the words of Nnamdi Kanu After Much Frustration in Court
The situation is getting confusing. The issue of secret trial was at some point kept aside, only God knows why they have decided to bring it up again. The man standing the trial Nnamdi kanu appears to be getting frustrated by this as it looks like the court is trying to buy time to just continue to keep the young man, Nnamdi kanu in detention. Below were his words during the last court session:
These are words spoken by Nnamdi Kanu recently in courtroom when Justice Binta gave her ruling.
1. “I won’t stand this travesty of Justice. Buhari spoke in public, he accused me in public.
2. “I must also be allowed to stand my trial in public”, Kanu bellowed from the dock.
3. “This is nonsense! I will give testimony before this court!
4. “By the time I finish, there will be no Nigeria. This is no Sharia court.
5. “It is a court that operates under the common law.
6. “There will be no screening of witnesses, no fake identities or fake addresses.
7. “I cannot be tried in secret. No! Nnamdi Kanu cannot be jailed in secret!
8. “They are mad. Why must I be tried in secrecy by a government that does not obey court orders?
9. “They are killing my people in public.
10. “After killing my people they want to try me in private?
11. “That person is mad. I won’t allow it. “, Kanu fumed.